Re: [JT9digitalhams] WSJT-X 1.2 r3563

  • Terry Conboy
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2013
      Mike,

      Thanks for the response.  My settings were pretty close to yours, but mine was set for "Cumulative".

      When I changed to "Current", the spectrum display started working!!!  Now it works whether set for "Cumulative" or "Current".  :)  Go figure.  I guess it just needed a well applied cattle prod.

      Thanks for all the help guys!

      73, Terry N6RY

      On 2013-09-12 4:12 PM, Mike Anderson wrote:

      I have mine set to Bin 3 N avg 5 Gain 0 Zero 5 Slope
      -0.5 Jt65 2500 JT9 Current

      What is yours set to Terry?

      Mike