Replay of decodes

  • afa1yy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      I'm using v.1.2 r3563. If after a decode, I select one calling CQ, when I have finished transmitting and my rig switches back to receive, I get an immediate replay of the previous decodes.

      Anyone else have this?

      Art K0AY
    • afa1yy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
        --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "afa1yy" <arthur@...> wrote:

        > I'm using v.1.2 r3563. If after a decode, I select one calling CQ, when I have finished transmitting and my rig switches back to receive, I get an immediate replay of the previous decodes.
        >
        > Anyone else have this?
        >
        > Art K0AY

        Fixed it! I turned the computer off and then on again and reinstalled the program. Now working OK.