Re: Ham-Apps group

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Julian,

      I got a Yahoo digest, and this was in it, which will explain what happened:

      HamApps by VK3AMA
      Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

      1.
      Ham-Apps group name/addresses have changed From: notify@yahoogroups.com.au

      2.
      (no subject) From: Rudy Benner

      3.1.
      (no subject) From: Rudy Benner
      3.2.
      Winlog32 From: roley_g3vir

      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Messages

      1.
      Ham-Apps group name/addresses have changed
      Posted by: notify@yahoogroups.com.au
      Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 am (EST)

      Hello,

      The moderator of the Ham-Apps group has changed the group's name.
      This means that both the group's email address and the group home page
      location have changed.

      The group email address:
      HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au

      The group home page location:

      If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry
      for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no
      longer work.

      Regards,

      Yahoo!7 Groups Customer Care