Re: [JT9digitalhams] New to JT9

  • Ron Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
      Yes welcome to the group and hope to work you soon best advice watch the QSO in progress and if you want to work the station call up or down the waterfall on the opposite minute I've had hams call right over top the station I'm currently working So then I need to repeat which actually makes it longer for you to wait Call up or down and I'll see you and depending who I'm working I might be able to wrap it up sooner  At least that's my preferred method
      Ron VA7HZ

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-08-14, at 7:39 PM, "rag040" <rag040@...> wrote:

      Hello to all,

      I am new to JT9 and just got the software uploaded and running CORRECTLY today. It took a couple days but finally have it working. Hope to work you on the waterfall. I am always looking for pointers to help operate so feel free to pass along any secrets.

      Rob
      KD8HSV