PowerSDR and WSJT-X 1.1r3496

  • skarbows
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
      PowerSDR (Flex-1500) works when identified as a TS-2000 but not when identified as a PowerSDR interface. Normal? I'd like to have PowerSDR stay identified as PowerSDR because I also use it with Omnirig and Om2Om where the default works properly.

      Dave
      kx3dx
    • skarbows
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2013
        OK - figured this out. I can leave the Flex radio defined as a PSDR interface with WSJT-X set to think its a TS-2000. All is well.

        Thanks,
        Dave