Re: WSJT-X v1.1

  • marka007uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Hi all,

      I'm now using 1.1r3496 after being away for a short break, and I must echo the good comments of having both JT65 and JT9 in one package togther with the ever superb JTAlertX.

      Togther with the HRD DSN/MySQL backend and cloudlog It all works very smoothly, Joe and Laurie must be thanked for all the work they have put in to make such a mature peice of code (it's never crashed here!) and I would be more than happy to pop a few quid in thier respective beer funds.

      I'm not one of the big guns out there with just a flex 1500 and two pieces of damp string/wire, so JT9 certinatly does the job and even managed to grab a few on 6m SpE when there are two many big JT65 signals out there.

      When using in "dual" mode, (which is fab) the strong signals from JT65 boys 'mask' the weaker JT9 signals because of AGC, but a quick drag on the filter endstops sorts that so that I can work them.

      Just my 6d/2.5p/2cents.

      73 de MarkA.