Re: [JT9digitalhams] wsjt-x r3459 closes immediately

  • David Westbrook
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 9:34 PM
      doh!  I was using that cross-posted email from a couple/few days ago ...    And when i checked the wsjt-x download page today before installing, browser had it cached still.  but I see the r3487 link now ....

      ... and it works!!  now to start playing :)

      --david
      kj4izw

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups05@...> wrote:

      r3459 is old, the latest available from the WSJT-X web page is r3487

      de Laurie VK3AMA