Re: [JT9digitalhams] wsjt-x r3459 closes immediately

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      r3459 is old, the latest available from the WSJT-X web page is r3487

      de Laurie VK3AMA

      On 16/07/2013 12:41 PM, David Westbrook wrote:

      > Just installed the new WSJT-X (r3459 with dual-mode decoding), and it
      > consistently closes moments (~5 sec) after opening ...
      >
      > I'd like to get this working with Commander (IC706MKII)...
      >
      > Ideas on diagnosing?
      >
      > I directly edited wsjtx.ini to set catEnabled=false but that didn't
      > help (i thought maybe it was polling with bad defaults or something).
      > Running on WinXP.
      >
      > --david
      > KJ4IZW

    • David Westbrook
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
        doh!  I was using that cross-posted email from a couple/few days ago ...    And when i checked the wsjt-x download page today before installing, browser had it cached still.  but I see the r3487 link now ....

        ... and it works!!  now to start playing :)

        --david
        kj4izw