Re: [JT9digitalhams] New on JT9

  • Ron Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      Glad to have you JT9 is indeed a pretty impressive mode I'll be looking for you on the waterfall 73
      Ron VA7Hz

      On 2013-07-14, at 11:44, "g6eny" <g6enyng@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone, Been using JT65a for a year or more now and enjoy it immensely. Now I have found JT9 I am enjoying yet another weak signal mode. So far, with rubbish band conditions I am really impressed with the contacts I have made. Everything has installed and set up very easily so I am up and running. No doubt there will be questions and advice required but in the meantime I hope to meet you on the bands. Noel