Configuration > Station > ICOM IC-703

  • dk7og_berlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:26 PM
      Hi all IC-703 Users,

      for enabling CAT the ICOM IC-703 is not listed under "Rig:".

      I searched my harddrive for another version of "hamlib-icom.dll"
      and found another different one in the install-directory of WSPR.

      This (smaller) file from 2009 instead of the original works fine
      with the 703, guess it contains also the data for other "antique" rigs.

      A big thanks to Joe, K1JT for the programs!

      73s, see you on the waterfall

      Andy, DK7OG JO62pm