K3UK Old Codger's Guide to WSJT-X

  • obrienaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      In the spirit of my old Bozo's Guide To JT65A, I have quickly drafted
      the K3UK Old Codger's Guide to WSJT-X . You can find this work in
      progress at

      http://obriensweb.com/wsjtx.html

      I did not plan to do this, it just sort of flowed when writing an
      email to someone that had asked me a few questions about the new
      release that K1JT made available a couple of days ago. It is written
      for aging people like me, the people that get stumped by all the
      technical stuff and want it broken down . The official guide is
      pretty clear too, mine is an unofficial adjunct. I never read
      manuals... UNTIL I need to. I got most of WSJT_X running without
      readin the instructions, THEN I read the official manual. My guide is
      just a reflection of the things I leaned by poking around and making a
      few mistakes.

      I will be adding quite a bit more when I get time.

      Feedback welcome.

      Andy K3UK