Trouble Importing JT9 qso into Logger 32

  • vk1dw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      I am having mode errors when trying to import JT9 contacts into Logger 32. The ADIF 3 Specification V3.0.3 includes JT9 as a Mode, i.e. a 3 character field – and WSJTX allows logging JT9 a qso without the sub modes ( -1 or -2). Has anyone had a log file with a mode field of 4 or 5 characters? i.e.does WSJTX logging generate a mode field looking for anything other than 3 characters?

      Dean
      VK1DW