Screen size

  • w4jhr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Is anyone using a small screen with JT9? I'm considering buying a Macbook Air 11 inch (1366x768 pixels)for portable operation but still want to see everything.
      Comments?
      Thanks
      Joe, w4jhr
    • Hans-Andre Ahrens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        For DigiModes I am using a small netbook with a 10-inch (diameter) screen, Win 8.
        The only way to operate WSJT-X is with a external monitor, it's also much more comfortable
        for the two open windows you need.

        73s
        Andy, DK7OG   JO62pm