RE: [JT9digitalhams] Re: A few generic questions ...

  • Jim - N4ST
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013

      No problem Bob!  Asking questions is a good thing.

      The two biggest LID/newbie mistakes I see are 1) overdriving the transmit audio so that the JT signal sounds like a chainsaw instead of nice musical tones and 2) having a hot mike which transmits the room audio during the TX period.  (If I want to listen to the Oprah show, I’ll put it on myself, thank you)

      73,

      Jim – N4ST