Not getting any display ...

  • Fraser
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      New to JT9 but been using JT65 for a while. I'm setup exactly the same, IC9100 sound card in/out. I see signals but nothing is getting decoded. I have no PTT or CAT yet, just trying to monitor.

      What am I doing wrong?

      Here's a link to a screenshot if that would help
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/w3utd/8867831767/
    • Fraser
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2013
        Finally, Success...

        The USB Codecs for the IC9100 are actually listed multiple times as:
        MME, DirectX, WASAPI and WDM-KS

        No idea ... I finally switched them to DirectX and boom! signals decoding all over the place.