Re: [JT9digitalhams] WSJT-X (JT9) Now Supports HRD Rig Interfacing

  • Robb Ramos
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24 8:24 AM
      I've had problems with PTT not initializing. I have version .99 and Windows XP. My rig is an ICOM IC-7000. Tried with both HRD and as stand-alone. Any advice would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Robb KD5SFI

      Jon Maguire <w1mnk@...> wrote:

      Excellent work Joe, K1JT and team!! 3295 up and running without problem!! Joe or Jim: does the HRD support work with Minideluxe by any chance? Thx.

      On 5/22/2013 11:52 AM, Jim wrote:

      At last!
      Get v0.99 and select "9999 Ham Radio Deluxe" on the CAT Rig selection.
      (Last item on the list).