Re: Who are folks interested in working?

  • Bert - W0RSB
    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2013
      I'll never refuse to work someone who calls me, regardless of how many times I've worked them in a JT mode on the same band, but I also won't (intentionally) call someone I've worked before.

      The JT modes' fixed message formats and length of time required for an exchange doesn't lend themselves to "real" QSOs or exchange of information beyond a signal report.