Frequency Display on Icom 756 Pro III

  • KC9IL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Just fired up the new JT9 software last night and made several successful contacts.

      However, I am still having trouble getting the software to display the frequency. When I hit the Test CAT button it responds that CAT appears to be functioning, but shows the frequency as 0.000000000 MHz.

      Any ideas?

      Warren
      KC9IL
    • robert.we8r
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        I am seeing the exact same thing on my Icom 706MKII !