WSJT-X New Version Released v0.95, r3251
- There is a new version of WSJT-X available for download. Below is the changelog:
May 2, 2013: v0.95, r3251
1. The "band change" function is executed whenever the Band combobox
is activated, even if the selected band has not changed.
2. The program does not set rig mode. That task is left to the user.
3. Time interval for polling rig frequency is now a user parameter on
the setup screen. I set mine to 1 second, which works fine with
the Kenwood TS-2000. Set it to 0 if you want no polling for
frequency (which means unidirectional CAT control from program to
radio). Choose something like 10 s for the K3.
4. Much new work on the WSJT-X User's Guide, which is approaching its
final form for Version 1.0. Please read it and tell us about
anything you find unclear or missing!
These changes address nearly all of the CAT issues found by a few
users -- those with K3, IC-746, IC-706, in particular.
One additional piece of advice when running WSJT-X in Windows. It's
in the User's Guide, along with lots of other new stuff... But just
to be sure: Connect and turn on your radio and any interface
equipment before starting WSJT-X, and exit the program before
turning such equipment off.