RE: [JT9digitalhams] TS-940 and JT9 question.

  • Jim - N4ST
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      I don't have a TS-940, and someone who does can give you a more specific
      answer, but in general you are better off connecting to the accessory socket
      than the microphone connector. No cables to swap and drive levels are
      usually independently set, so no fussing with that when you go between the
      microphone and digital. I have used the SignaLink USB with my Kenwood and
      my Ten-Tec Omni VII and never had a moment' s problem with it. Thousands of
      RTTY, PSK, JT65 & JT9 QSOs.

      ________
      Jim - N4ST