JT9 Newbie

  • w1lic@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      I just downloaded the WSJT-X software this morning and have just had my first JT9 QSO with N4ST on 20m.

      Wes W1LIC
      Sebring FL
    • vk4wtn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2013
        hi Wes Im the same as you and downloaded WSJT-X and had my first contact with JH1BBS and was very exited with it. I found it very easy to get going.I was very surprised at how many users there are for such a new program. Have fun with it hope to work you soon
        regards Wayne VK4WTN