Tired Eyes

  • kj4dj_dj
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      The font is very small and I have difficulty reading the Band Activity and QSO windows. Is there a way to increase the font size?
    • roley_g3vir
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        I and a number of others have the same problem, still it is early days for JT9 software. Maybe someone will produce a screen more like the JT65 package.
        Roley G3VIR

        --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "kj4dj_dj" <djbarney@...> wrote:

        > The font is very small and I have difficulty reading the Band Activity and QSO windows. Is there a way to increase the font size?

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
          This is also an issue for me. I also have difficulty with the font size and hope eventually the font size is increased too.

          Scott
          KN3A

          --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "kj4dj_dj" <djbarney@...> wrote:

          > The font is very small and I have difficulty reading the Band Activity and QSO windows. Is there a way to increase the font size?

        • g4ilo
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
            Go into Display Settings / Advanced and change the DPI setting from 96dpi to 120dpi. That will increase the size of everything by 25%.

            Or do what I do and use a pair of reading glasses when using the computer.

            Julian, G4ILO

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
              Thanks for the info on making things bigger Julian, that's a great help.
              I do find your comments a little unfair though.
              I have cataracts in both eyes and I use quite powerful glasses to see the computer. When the type is small I do get eye strain.
              I'll now go off and try your welcome fix.
              thank you
              Roley G3VIR