Why I joined this group.

  • planet_ka1gmn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
      Is this not where all the cool people hang out?
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
        Gotta be or else I wouldn't be here either!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
            Gotta be or else I wouldn't be here either!

            --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "planet_ka1gmn" <ka1gmn@...> wrote:

            > Is this not where all the cool people hang out?

          • Doug KD4MOJ
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
              --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "planet_ka1gmn" <ka1gmn@...> wrote:

              > Is this not where all the cool people hang out?

              Now that I'm here... YES! I've been reading all the messages about JT-9x in the Jt65HF list so I thought I would pop over here since I've never tried that mode yet. I'll agree that the software is not as friendly as Joe's so i hope I can learn it!

              ...DOUG
              KD4MOJ

              P.S. the list says there are 26 messages (prior to this message) but my reading ended after #17.