Introduction

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi all, I am G4ILO from north west England. I have made over 100 JT9-1 QSOs so far, using an attic multiband dipole.

      More info on my web page G4ILO's Shack (www.g4ilo.com)

      Julian, G4ILO
    • Ed Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hi Julian!

        I believe that we have QSO'd before and I also remember an email exchange.

        I just joined this group and I am looking forward to some interesting discussions. My amateur radio web page is at:

        http://home.roadrunner.com/~ewilson/k0kc/

        Hello to everyone else on the list...I am sure that we have either worked already or will cross paths very soon. I believe that I have approximately 225 JT9 contacts to date.

        Ed, K0KC

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Hello All,

          My names is Les and I live in Granbury, Texas which is about 40 miles south west of the Dallas Ft Worth area. My call is NA5AA, my previous call was KA0MCS which I received while stationed in South Dakota with the Air Force. I have been licensed since the late 1970's but took a 20 year break from the hobby, returning to amateur radio in 2011 when I retired.

          I enjoy working any of the digital modes, PSK31, RTTY, Olivia, etc., but really enjoy JT65 and JT9. I seldom work anything other then the digital modes because my hearing isn't too good and I have a hard time understanding people on SSB. I do work D-STAR on UHF/VHF and have a Raspberry PI dedicated to running my DVAP for D-STAR.

          Looking forward to learning more about the JT9 mode.

          Thanks Les de NA5AA
        • planet_ka1gmn
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
            Hey Les,