Intro

  • Lakshman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      My name's Lucky and call is VU2LBW. Located in Bangalore, India and have been making JT9 qso's in the last month. Worked a few European stations easily at 1 watt out! Amazing!

      Looking forward to discussions on this group!

      73 de Lucky/VU2LBW
      www.vu2lbw.in
    • Fr Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hi everyone, thanks for the new group as JT9 will be a new mode for me.  I am WB8XYF.

        Fr Richard
        "But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine." Titus 2:1
        Holy Family Orthodox Church

      • va7hz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Looking forward to seeing you on the waterfall India is tough from my QTH but maybe with this mode I can get Lucky (pun fully intended)
          73 Ron VA7Hz

          --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "Lakshman" <lucky@...> wrote:

          > My name's Lucky and call is VU2LBW. Located in Bangalore, India and have been making JT9 qso's in the last month. Worked a few European stations easily at 1 watt out! Amazing!
          >
          > Looking forward to discussions on this group!
          >
          > 73 de Lucky/VU2LBW
          > www.vu2lbw.in

        • Lucky, VU2LBW
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
            Hi Ron,
            I've worked VE7-land on 5w JT65 on 15m. Looking forward to working you on JT9-1 one of these days.
            73 and thanks for creating this group.
            -- Lucky/VU2LBW

            Sent from my phone