530Re: 160 Meter Activity

  • hal.k6rf
    Jul 8, 2014
      Hi Dan, well first let me say my knowledge of 160m is limited to 5 cw contacts in the last 52 years. I never really developed an interest in 160.
      Perhaps that kind of power on a digital mode on 160m is the norm there. It is just the first I have heard of that kind of power being used on JT9 on any band especially seeing what happens on the higher frequencies when a high power station comes on and all signals on the waterfall disappear as a result of being captured by it.
      Like I said, Amazing !

      Hal
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic