468Re: [JT9digitalhams] RE: Re: JT9 No Longer Decoding

  • Joel
    Dec 2, 2013
      Just change the mode to JT9 only and see if that works.

      Of course make sure your clock is set correctly and make sure you have adequate gain / drive.

      On 12/2/2013 8:27 AM, k2qb@... wrote:

      Thanks for the reply Al.....not sure as I have to admit I'm not familiar with what you're referring to. I assume from what you are saying there is a setting that defines the bandwidth for the decode on each mode. I'll have to take a look at it when I get home later tonight. Maybe I inadvertently changed something.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic