46Re: [JT9digitalhams] Re: Intro

  • Lucky, VU2LBW
    Apr 2, 2013
      Hi Ron,
      I've worked VE7-land on 5w JT65 on 15m. Looking forward to working you on JT9-1 one of these days.
      73 and thanks for creating this group.
      -- Lucky/VU2LBW

      Sent from my phone

      On 03-Apr-2013, at 4:44 AM, "va7hz" <bctech58@...> wrote:

      Looking forward to seeing you on the waterfall India is tough from my QTH but maybe with this mode I can get Lucky (pun fully intended)
      73 Ron VA7Hz

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "Lakshman" <lucky@...> wrote:

      > My name's Lucky and call is VU2LBW. Located in Bangalore, India and have been making JT9 qso's in the last month. Worked a few European stations easily at 1 watt out! Amazing!
      >
      > Looking forward to discussions on this group!
      >
      > 73 de Lucky/VU2LBW
      > www.vu2lbw.in

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic