437RE: RE: CAT Control

  • jim_k2qb
    Sep 27, 2013

      Intereting. Well I ahve the correct rig selected, FT2000 and the correct parameters set. I use the FT2K with Logger32, N1MM, MTTY, FLDIGI and all work just fine. Never have been able to get it to work with either JT9 or JT65.

      ---In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, <jt9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Many folks have WSJT-X CAT control working.  Works fine with my Omni  VII and Eagle radios.  What rig do you have selected under CAT configuration?  Do you use HRD or DX Lab?

      ---In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, <jt9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Has anyone ever been able to get the CAT contro working with their particular radio? I am running a FT2K and never could get it to display the frequency. Or is the frequency on the JT9 window just there for window dressing?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic