400Re: New to JT9

  • Scott
    Aug 14, 2013
      Hi Rob,

      Welcome to JT9! I think you'll enjoy it a lot especially if you already had been using JT65. What program are you using for JT9 operations? Are you using the WSJT-X that you can view JT9 and JT65?

      Please feel free to post any questions you may have. There's a great group of people here willing to help and offer suggestions. I'm usually parked on 20 meters so I will be watching for you.

      Scott
      KN3A

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "rag040" <rag040@...> wrote:

      > Hello to all,
      >
      > I am new to JT9 and just got the software uploaded and running CORRECTLY today. It took a couple days but finally have it working. Hope to work you on the waterfall. I am always looking for pointers to help operate so feel free to pass along any secrets.
      >
      > Rob
      > KD8HSV

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic