394Re: WSJT-X v1.1

  • Jim
    Jul 19, 2013
      I really like WSJT-X and the JT-Alertx add-on is extremely useful.
      I like having both modes available without switching software although I usually don't operate both modes simultaneously. I made about 4000 QSOs with JT65-HF and am sorry to see it dead end, but grateful for people like Joe Taylor and Laurie that provide these new innovations and great assets to the ham community.

      73,
      Jim - N4ST

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scolit@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone using the beta WSJT-X v1.1, r3487? I actually really like having the choice of JT65a or JT9 and not have to switch back and forth for different software programs. Joe has done a great job integrating both modes together. And, Laurie has done a nice job configuring JT-Alerts with it.
      >
      > I'm just curious who is using the program and what your thoughts are.
      >
      > Scott
      > KN3A

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic