294Re: [JT9digitalhams] Re: Warning on HamSpots

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    May 2, 2013
      Sorry Phil,

      I really don't understand your two single word email responses, "No" &
      "Boycott". I assume, you have no interest in HamSpots presenting valid
      data to the users.

      To save you the trouble of having to keep WSJT-X and your VFO in sync or
      un-checking auto-spotting, I will drop all your spots, both sent and
      received.

      de Laurie VK3AMA

      On 3/05/2013 9:55 AM, Phil Williams wrote:

      > boycott
      >

      > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Jim - N4ST <newsgroup@...
      > <mailto:newsgroup@...>> wrote:
      >
      > Totally agree, Laurie.
      > I have made this mistake myself, flipping to a new band before going
      > upstairs for dinner and posting bad spots for a couple of hours.
      > If you're not running under full CAT control, and can't remember
      > to manually
      > set the band correctly, then turn off your spotting.
      > Besides, having ones spots blocked for 24 hours isn't the end of
      > the world,
      > especially when the spots are obviously of questionable value.
      >
      > ________
      > Jim - N4ST

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic