289Re: [JT9digitalhams] Warning on HamSpots

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    May 2, 2013
      Phil,

      If the "No" is to the request to try and match the WSJT-X QRG to that of
      the Radio, then why bother spotting at all? You can turn off PSKReporter
      spots in WSJT-X and if you use JT-Alert, spotting to HamSPots can also
      be turned off.

      de Laurie VK3AMA

      On 2/05/2013 4:45 PM, Phil Williams wrote:

      > No.
      >

      > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:14 AM, dachema <dchema@...
      > <mailto:dchema@...>> wrote:
      >

      > Lets all try to make sure the QRG on WSJT-X matches the frequency
      > on our radio. It is annoying to be operating on
      > 20 meters only to see someone spotting you on 80! It is equally
      > annoying to see a DX station you want to work being
      > spotted on multiple frequencies because some stations are spotting
      > the station on the wrong frequency. I am sure Laurie
      > would appreciate us paying more attention to this.
      >
      > 73,
      > Dave, KC8V
      >

      > --
      > Phil KA1GMN