285Re: [JT9digitalhams] Re: Warning on HamSpots

  • Wes Linscott
    May 2, 2013
      It's called "being human".  It has happened to me on several occasions on JT65 when I changed bands and forgot to make the change in the JT65-HF application.  I don't believe anyone does it intentionally.  I should hope we won't get too anal about this.

      Wes W1LIC

      On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Jeff <k4btc@...> wrote:

      No.

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "dachema" <dchema@...> wrote:

      > Laurie posted this warning on the HamSpots JT9 page tonight:
      > ALL <http://hamspots.net/history/48616D53706F7473414C4C/> de VK3AMA
      > <http://hamspots.net/history/48616D53706F7473564B33414D41/> Stations
      > that continue to spot calls on the wrong band over an extended period
      > will have all their spots (current and past) purged from the database
      > and all new spots automatically deleted! This block will last for 24
      > hours. Stations that continue posting bad spots after their Block is
      > removed will have their callsign permanently blacklisted.[age +1h]
      > May-02 02:04utc
      > Lets all try to make sure the QRG on WSJT-X matches the frequency on our
      > radio. It is annoying to be operating on 20 meters only to see someone
      > spotting you on 80! It is equally annoying to see a DX station you want
      > to work beingspotted on multiple frequencies because some stations are
      > spotting the station on the wrong frequency. I am sure Lauriewould
      > appreciate us paying more attention to this.
      > 73,Dave, KC8V

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic