JSX also correctly and completely handles the content of Serializable classes - including when they evolve and add additional content, for both upgrading to a new version (e.g. of Java or third-party libraries) and downgrading to an older one. It does this by reusing a class's Serialization methods, which are maintained by the class's developer to handle its evolution.
To join without logging onto Yahoo groups, email: JSXemail@example.com
- Jan 10, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.