Re: Cannot Serialize Class-Type

  • bren@mail.csse.monash.edu.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Carola and Ioannis,

      I'm very sorry it took so long, but finally the Challenge you issued
      to JSX has been met - it now handles Class fields!

      I'm doubly sorry that your names didn't go up on the JSX web-page
      sooner - but they are there now, anyway! At one stage, I got so
      much feedback, that I kept putting off adding names to the page.
      I'm trying to set that right now ;-)

      Thanks again for reporting the bug, and have a great day!

      Cheers,
      Brendan