NOTICE: Pricing and terms will change dramatically this month.

  • egroups_yow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 10:15 PM
      Hi,

      We are conducting a review of our licensing terms and prices this month to align them with standard industry practices and customer expectations. The aim is to make them more familiar to customers and therefore easier to understand, assess and make decisions about - and to fit in with internal procedures.

      If the current prices and terms are suitable for your needs, it is worthwhile considering taking advantage of them while the opportunity is still available.

      To all who have already licensed JSX under the current generous (though non-standard) terms: thanks for your support!

      kind regards,
      Brendan Macmillan