Problem with serialization with IBM J9

  • Vladimir Markevich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Dear all,

      Is anyone try using JSX with J9 ?
      I try JSX2.3.8 application with IBM J9 v.2.2, but occur some problem.
      The problem is that JSX application for J9 could not find native method,
      setPrimitiveFieldValues() and setObjectFieldValue() in class MagicClass13.

      I see class magic class for MagicClass13_J9, but it only extends constuctor of MagicClass13.
      Is it possible with J9 to use any other methods to set field values of decompiled class.

      My version of J9 JVM is:
      java version "1.3.0"
      J9 - VM for the Java(TM) platform, Version 2.2
      (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 1991, 2004 All Rights Reserved
      Target: 20040706_1503_lEdFMq (Windows CE 4.20 build 1081 arm)

      Here is stack trace:

      java.lang.InternalError: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
      at JSX.magic.MagicClass13.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Class.initializeImpl(Native Method)
      at java.lang.Class.initialize(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Class.initialize(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
      at JSX.magic.MagicClassFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at JSX.ObjectReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at JSX.ObjectReader.<init>(Unknown Source)

      Thanks in advance.