evaluation expires prematurely

  • Hongsheng Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi,

      I downloaded the JSX2.1.4.jar file last week to evaluate this
      product in our enterprise ecommerce environment but I got the
      following message from weblogic:
      "
      Thanks for evaluating JSX for 30 days.
      If you need more time, please contact company@... (for work)
      or non-profit@... (for students, academics and hobbiests)
      Buy JSX online at www.jsx.org/buy.html, or contact sales@...
      "
      However it was ok when I tested it from outside of weblogic
      (commandline). Is this the way it is or a bug? I need to find out
      how this package performs under high volume stress in the server
      side environment. Has anyone here tried out similar approach? It is
      a great product and I just need some numbers to convince my boss ...

      Thanks,
      Hongsheng