Only members can post now

  • Brendan Macmillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hi,

      I just experimented with allowing anyone to post (ie without having
      to join) - and in one day, there are 5 spam emails. Sorry about that!

      Yahoo egroups used to be great, but it seems just about unusable now,
      and it's time for me to host the mailing-list locally.

      Any ideas/tips on the best solution? My web-hoster has something
      already, so I'll probably just use that.

      Cheers,
      Brendan
    • Damien Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003