IBM JDK 1.4

  • matcuenca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2003
      Hi I recently moved to IBM's JVM because it's faster and I found
      this message from JSX 1.0.7.3.
      Is there some quick hack that I can use to get around this problem?
      Cheers
      Matias

      ---ATTENTION!--- JSX could not recognize your implementation of
      java, which is:
      implVendor='IBM Corporation'
      specVersion='1.4'
      implVersion='1.4.0'
      Please post this information to: jsx-ideas@yahoogroups.com
      In the meantime, JSX will try to use the standard implementation for
      Java 1.3 - which will probably work
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError:
      java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: allocateNewObject
      at sun.misc.Unsafe.throwException(Native Method)
      at JSX.magic.MagicClassFactory.newInstance
      (MagicClassFactory.java:88)
      at at JSX.XMLDeserialize.<clinit>
      (XMLDeserialize.java:111).null(Unknown Source)
      at JSX.ObjIn.<init>(ObjIn.java:54)
      at JSX.ObjIn.<init>(ObjIn.java:88)