Welcome Back Shabbat Dinner

  • Robbie Hurwitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I hope you have had an enjoyable summer. I thought it would be nice to ease back into school with a JLSA Shabbat dinner on Friday,
      August 26. We'll have the chance to reconnect with those who were
      summering in exotic locations and meet the courageous new 1Ls.

      If you are:

      -interested in attending...
      -interested in organizing...
      -interested in hosting...

      please send me an email at JLSA@... as soon as possible.

      We'd love to have the recent grads there. We'll even throw in a few post-bar exam l'chaim's.

      A couple other notices:

      1. If you know 1Ls, please forward this to them and have them
      sign up for the group (go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JSLAucla and click Join This Group)

      2. If you are interested in being a JLSA leader/organizer/big
      macher, please send me an email at hurwitz2006@....

      Enjoy the last few weeks of summer,
      Robbie Hurwitz
    • Robbie Hurwitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        Welcome back to school! The Jewish Law Students Association (JLSA)
        will be hosting a Welcome Back Shabbat Dinner this Friday, August 26.
        It will be a potluck, so please bring a dairy/vegetarian entree or
        side dish. JLSA will provide the essentials (challah, wine, paper goods).

        Please RSVP to JLSA@... by Wednesday.

        One little caveat...we need a host! If you enjoy entertaining people
        and want to help JLSA get off to a great start, please contact Robbie
        immediately at (310) 562-7181.

        Also, if you know people who would like to be on the JLSA mailing
        list, please forward this email to them and/or tell them to send an
        email to JLSAucla-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.