Welcome Back! And Great Fundraiser Event!!

  • toobians
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      The new board would like to welcome you back to school!! Hope you are ready for a fun, activity filled year with JSLA.

      We are looking for people interested in taking a leadership role. This should be a fun, casual extracurric with minimal time requirements, but still requires a real commitment to help with programming. Please contact Sharona at toobians@... by the end of this week if interested.

      Lastly, EMET, the Young Legal Division of the Jewish Federation, is hosting a fabulous mixer at Stone Rose Lounge on August 20. Each $36 ticket purchased will help buy food baskets for indigent Holocaust survivors in time for Rosh Hashanah. For more info, please contact Libby Eckhaus at 323-761-8391 or LEckhaus@... by August 19th.