Israel Study Abroad

  • toobians
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hey all,

      Here is another message regarding the Israel Summer Abroad program. It really is a great program and I have heard nothing but good things about it. For those that missed the information meeting last week, please PLEASE talk to Pei Pei at the Records Office before you sign up for this program so everything can be squared out before the trip and you can get your well-deserved credits.

      Thanks all,
      Poya and Sharona

      Since 2004, Whittier Law School has been running the largest ABA-
      approved Summer Program in Israel each year. In 2009, the Consortium
      includes Whittier Law School, Pepperdine University School of Law, and
      host campus, Bar-Ilan University School of Law in Ramat Gan, Israel,
      with more law schools across the country to join.

      Registration for Israel Study Abroad has begun. Last year, there were
      50 law students from 28 different law schools. Participation this
      summer/winter will add to the diversity of the student body and will
      provide networking opportunities to enhance a legal career.

      Please visit www.lawisrael.com for more info. Thank you.