Re: [JLSAucla] LONDON SPRING BREAK--Need Response ASAP

  • Lavoce22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hey Poya,

      I'll definitely go if it works out.

      See you,
      Josh

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Poya Ghasri <Ghasri2009@...>
      To: jlsaucla@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:52 am
      Subject: [JLSAucla] LONDON SPRING BREAK--Need Response ASAP

      Hey people,

      I have been in touch with various rabbis for some time now trying to set up a possible Jewish-sponsored trip somewhere.  With a lot of help from Rabbi Rupp of JAM, we can go to London from March 23-29 (our Spring break) for just $500 all inclusive. (They initially offered it to us at $800)

      However, we can only get this deal if at least TEN people respond to me by this WEDNESDAY!

      Note: You can also bring your non-UCLAW friends as long as they are Jewish.

      Thanks,
      Poya