Lunch & Learn, Outlines

  • jlsa@lawnet.ucla.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Happy Election Week!

      Lunch & Learn continues today (Monday) at 12:30 in room 2442. We
      will continue our discussion of Jewish courts with Rabbi Aryeh
      Kaplan. New people are always welcome. Free pizza.

      Outlines can be posted and downloaded on the Yahoo Groups page under
      the Files link (on the left side of the page). Feel free to request
      outlines by sending an email to the JLSA group.

      On Wed., Nov. 3, Shalom Garfinkel will speak about Jewish Justice
      and other exciting topics in Jewish law. The fun begins at 4:10 in
      room 1420. Free pizza. Please RSVP to shemtoob2006@...

      Have a good week,
      Robbie