Paris Hilton -- THURS. 4/3

  • Danny Yadidsion
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      JLSA has lots of things going on before the end of the semester.  I will send out an e-mail soon regarding everything that is going on, but for right now I want to let you know about a cool class going on this Thursday 4/3 @ 12:15 in room 1447

      The class will be on our obsession with Paris Hilton and pop culture.  Rabbi Sorani, a former comedian, will be speaking so it should be a very entertaining session.

      Food will be served.  Please see the flyer.

      See you there!

      Danny