Important Announcements

  • Danny Yadidsion
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008

      Welcome Back to School!

      Hope you all had an awesome winter break.  Wanted to make a couple important announcements:

      1) Jewish Grad School Mixer this Thursday.  This event has been many weeks in planning, and should be an awesome event.  Please see details below from UCLA Anderson.

      2) Want to go to the AIPAC conference for cheap? Aish LA is taking Grad students to the AIPAC Conference on May 31. All accommodations, food and flight are included in the $99 (see attachment below).  Any questions please don't hesitate to call David Sorani on his cell at 718-755-1789.

      On Thursday January 10th, we are getting together Jewish students from every major graduate program in Los Angeles for our biggest JBSA mixer ever!
      This is a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow Jews across Southern California. We have rented the entire top floor of the Parlor for the event and encourage you to invite any young Jewish professionals you may be friends with.

      Date: Thursday, January 10

      Time: 8-10pm

      Location: The Parlor (top floor), 1519 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica

      Value Proposition: Appetizers and drinks will be available starting at 8pm so come early!

      Fellow Tribesmen Attending the Mixer:

      UCLA: business, law, medical, dental, and other random PhD students

      USC: business, law, medical, dental

      Pepperdine: business, law

      Loyola: law

      Southwestern: law

      Mark your calendars and I hope to see you all there!