Fwd: Dennis Ross Luncheon - Graduate Student Leaders

  • Danny Yadidsion
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007

      We are extending an invitation for Graduate students to join our Board of Trustees and distinguished guests to a luncheon on Thursday, December 13 with Dennis Ross. Mr. Dick Ziman will also be in attendance. We have about 8 seats available for graduate students on a first-come first-serve basis by replying to me. Do share this with your list-serves if you'd like.

      Happy Hanukah!!!

      Also, if anyone wants to for $5.50 get a ticket and a R/T bus from UCLA to the concert this Saturday night for "The Eight" with undergraduate sts just go to www.uclahillel.org/8

      -Arlene

      Arlene Miller

      Associate Director for Jewish Student Life

      Hillel at UCLA

      574 Hilgard Ave Los Angeles, CA 90024

      T: 310-208-3081 x101

      F: 310-824-2247