Reminder -- Meeting Today 9/5 12:30 rm 1430

  • Danny Yadidsion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hey all,

      I just wanted to send this e-mail as a reminder that we have a meeting today at 12:30 in room 1430.  There will be free kosher pizza.

      This will be a relatively short and informal meeting so that everyone can meet one another and learn more about our group.  We will also be announcing our plan for the first event of the year...

      If you are busy around this time, feel free to just stop by when you can.

      Looking forwarding to seeing you all there,

      Danny